LF: Premium Nylon Strings

Hey guys (and gal). I’m on the hunt for some quality nylons along the lines of Airetic. Doesn’t have to be name brand, but a generous member here sent me a throw and an Airetic string which fast became my favorite string. So, now I’m looking for more on here til Airetic makes another drop. Will happily pay for brand name or custom homemade threads ( I’m talkin to you Smiley :wink: ). Thanks for your time guys!

3 Likes

Dustin (Dust) makes heartstrings that imo play better than airetec.
I bought a couple packs of airetec regulars when I figured out the blend I prefer so hit me up if you need some

5 Likes

@Dust

3 Likes

If you want good nylon strings, contact @Kieran here on the Forums. I use his strings all the time.

He is in Australia though, so getting them to you will be a little slower.

5 Likes

Heartstrings the white are the only strings I will use other than for fixed axle play :+1:

3 Likes

Airetic is the best nylon on the market. There is a drop coming up in the next few weeks on the airetic website. Recommend giving them a try.

4 Likes

Oh yeah I been keepin an eye on them

Send me a PM if you want to try “The White” HeartStrings. Id consider them a Premium Nylon, and I am a big fan, if I do say so myself.

Also, really feeling the love here guys. Much love <3 Thank you <3

6 Likes

I think Zipline has some nylon options

2 Likes

I’d love to give them a try. Let me know your ptice and how to arrange it (PayPal etc) and we’ll get this ball rolling. Thanks for all the help guys!

1 Like

There is an Airetec drop coming 9 pm Central US time, on 18 January. If you’re into those much beloved nylon strings, I’d definitely pick some up at their website (google it if you need to).

Not my jam personally but a lot of people like them!

3 Likes

Oh yeah I already got the date saved in my calendar!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.