LF: People who play 5A and Off-String

I am looking for 5A and Off-String players, especially ones who need new string. I am the maker of Big Yoyo Strings, and my type 1 string is excellent for both of these styles. My string handles tension really well, is whippy, and is slightly bouncy when it is new. It also lasts a pretty long time. They are 100% Poly, and are approximately 46 inches long. I sell my string $5 for 10, but I would also accept trades (say like a yoyo for 100 strings or something similar to that). I have Yellow, Green, Red, Orange, Blue (most popular by far), white, and pink, as well as some special colors in limited quantities.

I also sell an economy style string, Type 2. It is similar to my type 1, lasts a good amount of time, and is cheap for yoyoers on a budget. It is $2 for 10, and is around 46 inches long as well. Colors I have are White and Red.

All strings will be shipped via USPS, and shipping is $1 per pack for the first 3 packs, after that it is on me.

Please PM me or email me at bigyoyostring@gmail.com to contact me

^^^^ Just made some custom blue yellow green white and navy blue string for myself. I really love that color combo, and you can have me make you some too! Pm or email!

I would like to buy 50 pink stringsā€¦ :slight_smile:
How much?