LF: One Drop Deep State for Chad Smiley

Does anyone have a used deep state I can buy, and you can ship to @smileypants707? This man NEEDS a deep state. If you have an extra, help us out!

8 Likes

I don’t have a deep state but I just want to say this is the most selfless man on the earth just buying yoyo to give to people

5 Likes

I WANT TO HELP!

Do you like half-swaps @smileypants707? I have a really sweet orange/black with flat orance/black side effects on opposite halves I’d love to send your way!
I’m stretched super far this month, but if @codinghorror to send me like $10 to send it out (priority shipping) I’d love to do so!
:heart:

6 Likes

Oh come on I will pay you $30 at least, let’s not be cheap here!

4 Likes

3 Likes

If you like this colorway, I’d be thrilled to help you and @codinghorror on getting this into your hands!

It’s got your name written all over it!

See!!

9 Likes

I’d be so happy to help you guys out! :smiley: you help me with shipping, and if Chad is okay with the orange/black…it’s all his!

5 Likes

People in the yoyo community never cease to amaze me. I know @smileypants707 is a good guy, and now I know so is @codinghorror. Regardless of how he feels about the DV888, he is right about the Deep State, everyone needs one (I just traded for one this week, it is everything I ever wanted the OG Alleycat to be)

9 Likes

Woah, what a trip :sweat_smile:

I’m down! The color is fine @twitch77!

Thanks guys!

7 Likes

This is awesome.

6 Likes

Sweet! I’ll shoot you a message now :D.

Sorry about the color man :(. I know it’s not green so it’s pretty gross. Burns my eyes every time I look at it. I have to wear leather gloves or the non-greeness of it makes my hands blister.
It’ll be good to be rid of the non-green ugly thing!!

:rofl::rofl:

9 Likes