LF One Drop Citizen $450 offer

Good news…

I found Justins’ New toy!

You know you have a whole lotta yoyos, when you feel like you’re looking for an Easter egg in the dark🙀

…I know pretty much everything I have. But my filing system is somewhat nonexistent, lol.

The yo-yo is ‘as new’. The yo-yo is soooo smooth that you realize when you throw it that you’re nervous. The yo-yo does not have a single scratch, scuff mark, ding, gouge or obvious blemish. This Citizen is easily one of the very best Titanium yoyos ever made. This particular example is Superb. The only thing missing is the stock bearing. Which is sure easily remedied.

We had some trouble in this thread the other day. A few guys that would not care what I do, felt compelled to let me know just that.

They don’t care for my hobby(grail mail).

They don’t believe I can actually hook people up with yoyos they seek without having a hidden agenda. They feel It just gives me the ability to Boast about my cool factor. And self perpetuate my make believe myth that I am a Legend in my own mind🤓.

They feel I just talk a good game but only to tease and not really follow through.

They prolly haven’t paid attention that I have been doing this for 20 years(helping people find stuff). And… they don’t care. If they had a single ounce of belief, they would not be able to jerk my chain and try to derail what I do.

None of this fazes me because I do what I say.

I read the YYE board regularly. Now and again I see people wanting to get something and not having much luck.

‘I’ pick posts I find interesting and see if I can make things ‘align’.

Sometimes I contact the person and ask ‘why’ a particular yoyo? (Mainly using a PM).

A few days ago I made the mistake of asking ‘why’ in a want thread. A few villagers that had recently escaped from a Cave of some sort. Decided to manufacture an Entire Story about how one word questions are certainly the work of Satan. And that I am not really interested in helping anybody for selfless reasons. But I’m just trying to impress myself because old folks got nothing else…boo hoo.

…So, I talked to Justin the other day on the phone. He seems to be a really nice down to Earth yoyo enthusiast.

I love the Citizen yo-yo. And I will miss this Citizen yoyo. But Justin has wanted one for so many years. So it is going to a good home.

Number 21 is a good number. I can’t swear it is truly a Lucky number. But I was lucky to get it.

And Justin just got Lucky too.

Some people just don’t want to be happy. I focus on those that do.

16 Likes

Just look at that beautiful piece of ti. Wow!

5 Likes

So beautiful.

4 Likes

You are the man Doc!!! Thank you sooooooo much! I’ve enjoyed our conversations and hearing your stories. You are a legend in the yoyo world and The world is missing that connection

6 Likes

does the heroics include arbitrarily cursing people out and calling them stupid like a schoolyard bully? thank
you superman!

perfect example of a prolonged discourse… or, a diatribe, if you will…

2 Likes

Personally, I think the one starting trouble out of nothing is the bully. I see no problem with yoyodoc defending himself.

2 Likes

No you!

4 Likes

Could every single person in this entire thread please get over themselves??? People can HATE other people for no other reason than they looked at them funny once, does that make the hater wrong? No! Does that make the hatee wrong? No! It’s just an opinion, everyone has one, but it also seems here like everyone thinks their opinion is SO important and SO unequivocally true that they have to force it on every single person they know! GET A GRIP. You think something about someone. Good for you. Keep it to yourself.

3 Likes

Doc, you really just don’t get it, so I will speak for many members of this forum…

It’s your attitude. People don’t like your attitude. That’s it. In this case, you could have easily contacted this person in private and done all your charitable deeds, but instead you routinely write these bloviated, ostentatious, narcissistic, “hey look at me, aren’t I so great” posts.

It’s beyond tiresome. Just cool it with the self-aggrandizing. Please. Enough.

3 Likes

and…

I guess reread what I wrote and let me know what you disagree with… (edit: looks like the previous post has been withdrawn making this post look weird to future readers)

I will speak for the many members who think Doc is an incredible asset to this forum.

His contributions are consistently the most entertaining and interesting of anyone. His perspective is unique and full of wisdom and good humour.

You can nitpick all you like in private messages to your ‘friends’ but stop harassing Doc on this thread and in public.

7 Likes

And honestly, if someone ever seriously complained about my ATTITUDE of all things, I would laugh at them. Sorry that I hurt your beautiful delicate flower feelings because I am a certain way.

1 Like

I have mint with box and all accesories i bought it brand new and throw about 10 times.
Number 67, my offer is 650$

2 Likes

Fair enough, but appreciate that many others do not share your affectionate and sympathetic opinion of him – with good reason. Some actually believe he is quite the bully whose attitude is a relic of a time long passed. He has the message history to prove it.

Anyway, I’ve said what I wanted to say. If anyone wants to message me personally to discuss further, feel free.

3 Likes

i’ve been bullied in pms too, that’s why i have him blocked… and hence my comment…

When you said this I legitimately could not tell if your rant was satire

1 Like

For what it’s worth to everyone before this thread gets closed, I hope everyone’s frustrations get vented and you all have a good day.

8 Likes

Let’s close this thread. It’s over

6 Likes

Just the way I like it. Irony that’s perfectly slight enough that people go like “wait, did he just…”

2 Likes

If I could love your comment harder I would

2 Likes