LF- OD Intro in Saturday Market color way

I’m trying to find a One Drop Intro in the Saturday market color way to start my new One Drop collection… I recently lost my entire collection and would love to start it back up with some cool One Drops! I like the Intro and Nitro design the most also the Panorama and Parlay are at the top of my list… I really want these in the Saturday Market color way but will entertain other offers as well, especially if they’re for a good price since I’m having to rebuild my entire collection.

2 Likes

So sorry that happend. Happy to be able to hook you up with a good yoyo

1 Like

I love that yoyo man I’ve been putting some time in on it and it’s a great yoyo especially for being a modular set up! My son was making videos of me playing with it yesterday…lol I didn’t even know he was until I checked my phone and seen them. Thank you so much Cotton your a great guy! I seen the recent thread you started about doing something good for someone else and trying to get more people to keep it going! Ill be adding to it here soon. Thank you again for helping me out in my time of need. I pray that you get 100,000,000 subscribers to your YouTube channel because your truly a guy that deserves it, God bless you Cotton!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Have a blessed night

2 Likes

How did you ‘lose’ your entire collection?

@Gaites13 for Sat Market Nitro

1 Like

My yoyo case was stolen out of my car while I was visiting family on memorial day weekend… I had a big camera case I used to hold them in and I assume they snatched it thinking it was an expensive camera or something… Not that my collection wasn’t expensive but I assume they had no clue what they were worth, they probably opened the case and said “shoot it’s just some yoyos”… who knows what they ended up doing with them. I had an Oxy Ti in there along with some other cool throws that I was really attached to but thankfully this yoyo community is full of amazing people and a great guy sent me a very nice throw to help me out right after it happened! I have also learned a valuable lesson from it… Don’t keep all of your yoyos in 1 case especially if your taking them out of your home!

1 Like

Hi, Leroy. I have a Saturday Market Nitro for sale right now.

Very sorry to hear about your collection. You can’t leave anything visible in the car any more. We had our brand new car for a week before someone decided they wanted my daughters backpack. I feel bad for people that have to live like that.

:sob: - Pm’ed

I do want to make sure no one mis interprets my post here… I’m not trying to get free handouts or anything by telling my story I just want to find some decent deals to build a new collection after the unfortunate thing that happened to me. I posted this to find some decent deals to get a cool collection built back up. I don’t make a lot of money due to health issues and can only work 20 hours a week… I fully intend on purchasing anything I can afford and am not asking for charity. I greatly appreciate any help I get in my search and I love this community because there are some truly amazing people in it! 2 in particular will forever hold a dear spot in my heart as they have been more than generous to me and I cannot wait for the day I can pay it forward!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.