OD Saturday Market yoyos

I really love one drop, and Saturday Market might be my favorite colorway, so I think I’m going to try and start a collection. I’ve been on a yoyo hiatus for a few years though, and i don’t know which one were released in Saturday market… so can i get some help making a list?

I’ve got an Aitch and a Kraken so far, but I’ve seen a panorama, a nitro, and a Burnside. What other yoyos came in that colorway?

Most of them as I understand it. It might be easier to make a list of ones that haven’t been released in a Saturday Market colorway.

One Drop Flickr page

I’d follow that and go back in time, but nearly all have been in sat market at least once except the new rebirth re-release which was solids only if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

You’re correct, the last drop of Fat Tires and Rebirths was solids only. They did say though that non-solids of both would be coming (so probably some Sat Markets)

2 Likes

Alright, per evildippers suggestion it looks like they started around 2017 with the deep state? So right around the time I stepped away. And they’ve done all of their releases and re-releases in Saturday market since then? Looks like I’ll have quite a ways to go!

2 Likes

They’re definitely going to release SM Fat Tires. I got one in the last mystery box they ran and I figured it was an upcoming release.

2 Likes

They’ve released SM Fat Tires previously. I had one at one point.

1 Like