LF my old YYE Dietz

I’m trying to track down my YoYoExpert Edition Dietz. That’s the black,red,and silver splashed one. I traded it to a guy named AJ Busch, currently sponsored by Werrd,(hope he doesn’t mind his name out there), awhile back and I sincerely regret it. It was my first One Drop and first metal yoyo all together. I’d like to get it back regardless of the condition now. If you traded for one of the YYE Dietz’ from somebody on the East Coast please let me know. I’ll trade or pay well for it. I’d probably still be able to tell if it’s mine just by the splash and telling where it came from.

Feel free to pm me or post in this thread. Also feel free to text me any help or pictures to
(757) 375-2813. Please DO NOT MISUSE THIS PHONE NUMBER. Please help me track this yoyo down. It would mean a lot to get it back!

Thank you in advance,
Evan

Sounds like a movie.
Man trying to reunite with his lost yoyo. Goes to the end of the world looking for it.

1 Like

Check in the YYE Edition thread, I just bought one off someone and posted a pic…see if you recognize it.

looks close to what I remember. Is the other half more black in the cup area? do you mind pm’ing me who you got it from?

PM coming…