White. I got the money if you got the stuff $$$

1 Like

They should be coming to us retailers soon enough like the fulvia did

2 Likes

the fulvia is in stock here, and the 000 will be in stock here tomorrow=]

2 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

looks like the 000 will be in stock around midnight tonight (eastern time)!!

1 Like

I got my 000 of the luftverk website… Not sure if they are still available tho could be sold out by now… I know 400 verks were sold from there HQ lol

2 Likes

How long did it take to get your 000 from Luft? Debating canceling that order and just getting through YYE.

1 Like

ordered on drop day, received yesterday. however many days that is lol. longer than i anticipated for $10 priority shipping.

1 Like

About how long ago was release day? I wasn’t privy to it.

1 Like

i dont remember either, but its probably in the luftverk blog post

1 Like

I ordered mine on Feb. 23rd and received it yesterday.

1 Like

Did you also get the priority shipping?

2 Likes

I did indeed. Was only $4 or so more so I thought it would be quicker. Maybe it was lol, still took a while.

1 Like

I also bought on drop day and received mine yesterday, but using plain ol’ regular shipping.

1 Like

Mine took 7days including the weekend still with using priority shippingnyou think it would come a little quicker tho… Jeff uses a 3rd party shipping company called Chit Chats … So I dont think its actually USPS…

Yeah, from what I see the 3rd party just partners with USPS for the last couple stops to complete the delivery. Say 6-13 days.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.