LF: listed - have sf, clyw, unprld, good life, yyf

looking to trade any of these for: onedrop legendary / og terrarian // onedrop og kuntosh / 5000qv // onedrop kamuraiju // yyr toru .99 or .9 // yyr bae // mowl mrl-05 (really would love this one) // mowl highwall (this one too) // SF bliss or bliss cs yoyos listed below (top left going right; descending by row)

• CLYW pickaxe // completely mint and barely used. perfectly smooth with box.
  • UNPRLD flash // same as pickaxe: unused, smooth, mint, with box.
  • SF cadence es // pretty smooth despite scratches and dings around the edges.
  • SF cadence es // perfectly smooth with some marks from hitting dry wall on the edges (i would imagine this is able to be fixed)
  • SF wainbow statement // the smoothest jojo i own but has a itsy bitsy scratch in the middle (i regard this one as my own child so unless the trade is for the mowl mrl-05 i’ll be hesitant to give it up)
  • SF sstatement // barely used no damage. there is some vibe and i believe it’s due to some misplacement of the inner ring; again, this is probably fixable but i never got to fixing it as it is smooth on the string)
  • good life pharaoh tony ed // no damage whatsoever but a little vibey to the touch.
  • yoyofactory lowerkase // i bought this yoyo a while back and i don’t know it’s name. it’s made of full steel and it’s a lot of fun to play with.
  • yoyofactory monster edge // hit dry wall and has some paint on the edge. this one decides if it wants to be perfectly smooth or a bit vibey depending on how it feels that day.
1 Like