LF: ILYY Noctu - any playable condition

Hi

I’m looking for a ILYY Noctu. I’ve been looking for one for a long time as I really like the shape and the interesting design (reminds me of Batman!).

Not really fussed about the condition, can be mint or a beater as long as it still plays well I don’t mind, I really want to play and own one.

Let me know if you have one you don’t use or want to sell.

Which version are you looking for?
The original noctu (blue) was undersized, while the 2010 version (normally dark grey/black, but there actually was also a batman edition that was half black and half gold) was oversized. Then Landon made a delrin Noctu.

Probably the original one. Why, do you own one?

Shhhh…don’t let no one know but if you are quick… there is one right here http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/314/ILYY-Noctu

Merry Xmas    ;D

1 Like

Thanks

I was kind of looking for something second hand though.

Well I do, but I was just asking for others who are trying to sell them.
The original is great. I haven’t gotten a chance to throw the 2010 version, but I heard it plays similarly.

The 52mm and the 54mm aren’t so similar, the 54mm is heavier and plays more solid than the 52mm so they both have a relativemy similar feeling but not so similar
But the stability is the same, perfect

My favourite yoyo

(Sorry i don’t sell mine but for me the best is the 52mm Noctu, it’s the more interesting i think)

That’s good to know. I think out of the 2 of them the smaller one does seem to be more appealing. All I have to do now is find one!