LF: Noctu (Batman ideally) (Long Shot I Know)

Hey all, I am hoping to find someone who has one of the coveted Batman gold and black ILYY Noctu’s. Also interested in the black with the silver splash, and somewhat interested in all other variants, (solid black, solid blue, engraved, etc.

I have searched the web thoroughly and so far have not personally spoken with anyone who owns one. They are very limited so I know getting one will be near impossible but still throwing it out there. Have several things I could trade and paypal if needed.

Any help finding these would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and if anyone has any leads on a Rebel Macrocosm with the pixel ano, I have been looking for that for a long time too.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I got a 2010 (bigger one) Black w Gold Splash, which you gotta admi t is close. It’s Ismooth but the rims and outside are beat, no other way to say it.

I have to find it tho, it’s 1/20 which in fact is close to the 1/15 Batman one too.

I’m gonna try to find your ghetto Batman Noctu if interested.

Also as an ILYY collector I do have the candy blasted blue one in Mint. That will break up the collection prob get from someone else but it’s here.

Also mad someone else got to the guy trading the mint Batman Noctu, I would have given him a mint AC2 or mint WM2, whatever he wanted lol.

2 Likes

Black and gold splash is probably the one I meant, the only pictures I’ve seen looked like silver but I couldn’t tell for sure. If you find it definitely let me know.

What’s a ghetto batman Noctu? Haha.

I wish I could have gotten to that mint Batman one too. That thing was a beauty

The rims are pretty beat, if I find it soon I’ll show you pics. If you meant the larger 55.56mm and 67 grams vs the older undersized notch when everything was under sized esp made by ilyy. E1ns, Wasabi, Mary all under 50mm.

The smaller one was the older one at 52mm and weighs 64 grams.

So if you meant the bigger 55mm diameter one and don’t mind rim damage (smooth as butter tho and has more ‘ummmmph’" and can do crazy long combos.

The rim damage is how I got it, idk where it is tho so I’ll lyk when I find it okay?

Was that the one you meant and are you okay w rim damage?

A Batman Noctu (smaller one Black and dark yellow, 1/15) it was Mint too and it was traded yday or a couple days ago, I wanted that being a ILYY collector! Esp being mint, if I found it earlier I would have given him a mint AC2 or WM2 mint for it! Missed out! That is the Batman noctu

1 Like

Yeah I’m mainly looking for the actual Batman one, but if you can find yours I’d be interested in it as well. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.