LF: Custom Yo-Yo Mag Avenger

I’m looking for a Custom Products Mag Yo-Yo, the Avenger. It looks like this, with 5 circular holes on each side.

Any color is fine, condition does not need to be mint, but I’d prefer not super beat up :wink: If anyone has one they want to sell, or knows someone that has one they want to sell, let me know.

3 Likes

Have you checked eBay? I remember seeing a few different yoyo mags on there not long ago.

Predator was my 1st metal yo-yo in 1999 (well, after the Reactor which I exchanged for it at the Yo Momma cart because I couldn’t get into the “performance rings”). Mine is satin finished and beefcaked with Yath CF pads and it still plays like a [weird] dream.

9 Likes

Have you tried contacting them ? https://customproducts.us

They actually sponsored my paintball team!

They still have some yo-you on their website.

1 Like

Nothing on eBay at the moment @Yardist and they do not have this one for sale on their website @saber

4 Likes

OH! Do a finger spin with it!!!

I see that the ebay listing ended with just 1 bid. Were you able to snatch these yos up? I sure hope so, and if you did…congrats! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, thanks! I wanted to complete my collection of the four “recent” MAG releases. They play pretty great, still.

1 Like