LF: yoyomonster throws

I have too many wood throws and not enough hands so I am selling a couple. All prices are shipped in the US but please include a little extra for PayPal fees.

First up is a classic numbered oxy 4. It has like 2 small dings, 2 small scuffs, and some surface scratching from putting it in my case that can be polished out. I’m asking what I paid which is $128. (Sold)

We have Alex Hattoris new boost squared yoyo in the same condition he sent it. It’s a fun yoyo just a little too gimmicky for me. No dings or marks other than the factory marks that came on it. Asking $55 (sold)

dotE1NS that is like new without the bag and plays fantastic. Asking what I paid $160 (sold)

Next up is a purple prowler sleep machine. Bought it off someone in the forums and just haven’t played it. Looking for $90 which is what I paid.

Can’t remember what this throw is but Jason form fallen 44 made it. No dings scratches or scuffs but it looks like there are some defects of some darker spots and strange marks from when they were made. Asking $25

higby painted toohot in excellent condition except for a little bit of the paint on the rims is starting to wear down. $35

Yoyomonster dragon rouge 3g in mint condition. Asking $55

6 Likes

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Still on the hunt

Bump new stuff

1 Like

@AKYOYOMIKE oxy

1 Like

I’m interested in the Boost Squared :slight_smile:

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.