B/S/T Some of my first throws and other items.

It’s time to lighten the load on my book shelf. I have a few of my early yoyos that have been collecting dust. I’ve also got a project coming up that I may need the cash for.

Offers will be taken. All yoyos come with at least 2 brand new YYE yellow strings.
Shipping for all yoyos will be an additional $2 unless packaged with another product. Then we’ll talk.

YoYoFactory BOSS - $45 OBO
This is one of favorites of the bunch and I made the hard choice of putting it up.
It has a few ano flaws and dings. The worst is shown. Still plays like the day I got it. I used it in the beginning to learn some combos and master a few harder tricks.

YoYoFactory 888 Aqua - $35 OBO
I got this from a trade and had originally planned on satining the rims and possibly powder coating it. It comes with the nubs and a set of hubstacks that I got from the original owner.

YoYoFactory Velocity - $15
This yoyo pretty much put me on the FAST track. This is what I mostly learned how to bind with and learn most the beginner tricks on. I love this thing but it is time to let it go. Comes with the original box.

YoYoJam Dark Magic Black - $10 or deal sweetener OBO
This thing is beat. The orignal owner learned 4A on it. Apparently he did it in the street…

Other Stuff

YoYoFactory Undeniable DVD - $10
I have two copies of this DVD. I love it. This copy is unopened. When I feel uninspired I watch it. It doesn’t show up in the store anymore.

Original Apple iPhone 16GB - $150 OBO
This is a 2 owner iPhone. My friend who is an Apple fanatic owned it and at the time I got it purchased a 3G. He takes amazing care of his stuff. I’ve had it in an Agent 18 slider case since I’ve had it. I used it as an iPod by not activating it. It comes with a set of brand new headphones, doc, cable, wall plug and the case in the original box. I recently formatted it to stock and can jailbreak it if you want.
Pics upon request

Palm Pre by Sprint - $40 OBO
This is an insurance replacement from an original one.
Comes with original box and touchstone
Pics upon request

I also have two kidrobot vinyl figures for sale

One is Crusty who is featured on their site and the other is a Santa Burglar with creepy demon ear under his hat. They are still in their boxes and blind box wrapping. the box has been opened but the foil inside has not been opened to reveal if it’s a special edition or not. I bought extra and just want most my money out of them. - $15 Shipped each

http://kid-robot.s3.amazonaws.com/products/Crusty3inchDunny_large_image1_27945.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31HepGRXJ7L.SL500_AA300.jpg

Wants

Anything Vs. Newton
Most CLYW including campfire
OD CODE1 or DANG or Cafe Racer

BUMP and a few updates.