LF a whole lot - throws also for sale

Putting these up for sale since it’s been a while. Accept Paypal, Apple Cash, Venmo, Cash App, or Zelle. Glad to take G&S if you pay the fees. Prices include shipping. Conus only, would ship to Canada.
Happy to trade for anything on my wish list below. My top wants are a Banshee in Shamrock Swirl and a Canopy Ti. I recognize the value of those throws, really just putting this out there in case the stars align with someone else. I would trade HEAVILY in your favor for either!

Row 1

OD Downbeat og and 20/20 - Plays like new, a couple of dings that are easily ignored. Offering these as a set - $100
OD 54v2 - NM, just wanted a different color. Keeping the brass micro caps this came with - $55
OD Rebirth - NM - $55
Atmos Pomodoro - NM, a b-grade - $75

Row 2

OD Format Cv2 - NM - $55
OD Wyvern - NM - $55
RCS Showpony - NM and glass smooth. I have way too many organics - $35 SOLD
OD Aitch - NM - $70
OD Cascade - NM, from a run with the engravings - $110

Row 3

Mowl M - a few scuffs - $40
CLYW Avalanche - NM, b-grade. - $70 (not sure how to price this one)
MK1/TRT Bathysphere - NN, b-grade. I have all the goodies, but not sure if this edition came with the foil sticker - $70
Docpop DIY - Not my cup of tea. Also, one of the seats pops out if you aren’t careful. Not sure if that’s a part of the design, but it’s been doing that since I got it. - $30 SOLD
RCS Punk - NM and I have everything it came with - $50

Row 4 - pot sweeteners

Add $10 to any purchase and I’ll throw one of these in
OD Thorn - NM
RCS Ouroboros - NM, a b-grade SOLD
Atmos Snowberry - NM SOLD

Rows 5 and 6 - trade bait

I don’t really want to part with some of these and the pricing reflects it. Including these in case someone has something on my wish list and wants to make me happy :slight_smile:
OD Panorama - $125
OD Rebirth - NM. Unsure if this is a b-grade - $85
OD Fat Tire OG - NM - $100
OD MCMO - NM. A b-grade for sure. Some vibe, can easily play through it. - $80
Row 6 is Not for Sale
Motion Parallel
MFD/ZGRT Monkey Flyer - Only trading this one for a shamrock swirl Banshee
OD Fat Tire 20/20, cerakote

Here’s my feedback thread.

Wish List (in no particular order). B-grades welcome!

YYF SS Koi in 2023 Halloween
DD 50/50 in Purple
DD Emotion in Purple
RSO The End Ti
RSO Gravity and Martian
CLYW/Atmos Canopy Ti
CLYW Klondike
CLYW Kodiak in Purple
CLYW Dune in Purple
CLYW Campfire in Purple
Mowl Obsession in Purple or a pink fade
OD/Markmont MCMO in a splash with red, black, grey, or any combo. Or a solid cherry red. Really looking for something to complement this MMC;

Picture

OD Summit in Pink - would happily trade my green for this.
OD 7 Summits in Elbrus, Denali, or Vinson
OD OG Kuntosh in teal or broken heart
OD Kuntosh 5k in teal - would happily trade my baby blue one for this. Would also take a Broken Heart
OD Intro in purple
OD Diorama in grey

8 Likes

Yo I have a solid red one that’s sick! We should half swap

Dang i love this color. Wish i had one to trade.

1 Like

Would sell any outright? Interested in the Abel

bump

i’m interested in the diy and snowberry if they’re still available! been lurking and just made this account so i don’t think i can initiate a dm :x

1 Like

bump.

definitely bookmarking this for later & adding a friendly bump; hope the sales and trades go well!

(also some really awesome stuff here if u haven’t looked, def worth checking out!)

1 Like