LF a tough one. Freq Wave

Ok so ive had a few RecRev Models in the past and recently required a Dopamine to try and get that feel of a freq wave. Recrev is already hard to come by. But if by all the powers in the universe could help me find a feq wave i would be forever in your debt! Thanks in advance for any help!

Would also like to see if i could find other recrev models too!

Cancel that question…. I found a few pics of them….

1 Like

I figured itd be a pretty hard task being as that Recrev hardly ever pop up!

OhYesYo made a Freq Mod that was based off that design not sure how exactly. Might be easier to find one of those and it might scratch that itch.

1 Like

Thats what ibwas told about the dopamine too. The dopamine is supposed to be an updated freq mod.

Theres a possibility that i will have to be out of town for a bit wich is actually perfect for me because it allows me to save money so i figure nows a good time to start looking for my list of throws :rofl:. Other than that i couldnt hang onto a dollar if my life depended on it lol

I own a few recrevs and have played others before, but never got to play the freq wave. Theres a few others id like to try out too like the electric daisy or the mangaroo.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.