Lets talk about sparking a Ti

Nothing special. Pretty much the smallest one that could exist too. Go figure. This belt has caused more damage to my yoyos than anything else. It also adds a nice hole to the shirt each time it makes a strike.

I couldnā€™t do it. I only own one Ti throw, and itā€™s never going to happen. Not intentionally, anyway.

1 Like

Which one do you have?

I got enough sparking when I used to run Ti pegs on my BMX bike. More power to you, though, if thatā€™s your jam

My first and only ti was and still is a presparked and tourched ti dream its my edc and dings are no longer an enemy with this throw lol.

You have to tell me if you ever sell this beast! :smiley:

I fully intend to spark a TI when I get one, since Iā€™m sure I will buy one pre-sparked.
Just donā€™t know if I want to save up for a Draup first. (which I would definitely not be sparking)

I too will spark my 300 dollar ti, because what is a yoyo if you are unwilling to do all the awesome things you can do with it? So long as it doesnā€™t involve destroying the throw (as I have done with a 2 dollar duncan) Iā€™m all in. Granted, I wonā€™t be getting a titanium yoyo until the day One Drop reveals the first low priced ti in the history of throwing, the Tisspark1 (Get it?), but still.

1 Like

A bit contradictory?

Itā€™s still a yoyo that you can fully enjoy, including admiring its beauty. I suppose many could do awesome things with a wide metal yoyo over asphalt, but choosing not to do that doesnā€™t diminish the fun to be had with that yoyo.

Iā€™m just presenting my side, and giving my answer to your question. Iā€™m in no way telling you youā€™re wrong! Weā€™re all free to our own opinions.

True, you can in fact enjoy a yoyo without sparking or doing anything that might damage it. I got really upset when i dinged my first metal yoyo, but after a while, I started to care a lot less about dinging or dropping any of my yoyos. Granted, none of them are three hundred dollar limited addition tiā€™s, but that is just my opinion. You have the most fun when your not stressed about damaging your yoyo, and that means not caring about dings that much for some people, or using your throws in a place where youā€™re unlikely to ding them for others.

For me yoyos are definitely meant to be payed with! I think Iā€™m in the middle. I try to avoid dings, but I understand that I canā€™t use something without damaging it. ::slight_smile: Really, dings on a yoyo are almost normal wear and tear. I just try to ease my yoyos into beater status.

Iā€™ve said before, Iā€™m most careful with a yoyo until I know I really like it. The worst for me is to damage a yoyo I donā€™t care for, ruining its value. If I like it, it doesnā€™t bother me nearly as much.

This is exactly how I am!

2 Likes

Itā€™s a Citizen, and I agree with your last post too. Iā€™m not itching to damage my yoyos, but theyā€™re meant to be played, especially the keepers.

Im not suggesting you spark a minty throw however if you play hard than you will ding at some time, some where. Itā€™s inevitable. So after the ding youā€™ll find is really not so hard to walk the dog. People dig seeing that. My BSP was presparked my Sovereign not. And thatā€™s how it is still today.

I just bought my first titanium today!!! :):):):):):):):):slight_smile: I donā€™t think that is going to see the concrete for quite some time though :wink:

Well what did you get??

I got a TiMe :slight_smile: Iā€™m pretty excited. May not be the best titanium but it will be good enough for me :slight_smile:

So what are the opinions on a Vosun Koreyoshi?

Ive only heard good things about that. Let us know how you like it. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s no BSP ;D

I will! :slight_smile: