Post a trick thread!

I’m literally dying right now…I’m so weak. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. You got mad skills

1 Like

Thank you so much :joy: :laughing:

1 Like

The music in the background :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:lmao

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: woooow again

My teammate Michael Lee made this video and is to good not to share everywhere. Hope everyone enjoys.

5 Likes

Your playstyle is so extremely chill, it’s like your dancing with the yoyo, what you’re doing looks so casual yet impressive, cool stuff

1 Like

Here is a little sloppy jam I was working With the other day .

5 Likes

Trying to make a nice combo. A lot of work to go but it’s progress for sure. Throwing the Duncan Orbital Gtx with Yysl Nytro string from @MattB

8 Likes

Looks great btw

1 Like

Wow 38 seconds full of tricks, that’s tight! For your next combo try to end it with a bind trick, that would be the cherry on top

1 Like

Will do. The ending was supposed to be so much different

1 Like

What do you think about the bind on the trick before this one

Appreciate it.

1 Like

The actual bind tricks are cool but the way you did them did them was pretty boring.
You hopped out of the GT and landed in a trapeze and then from that trapeze you hopped the yoyo up again, landed in an undermount and then did a bind. It was pretty lazy looking. There are definitely better and more exciting ways to bind from your GT.
And the whip bind at the end had no flow. You did your first bind and then went into a frontstyle throw. After the frontstyle throw you basically took a short break where you let the yoyo sleep on the bottom of the string and then you did the bind. You could have done it more flowy by connecting the two binds.

Man that’s so much criticism. But you asked for my opinion and here it is haha
I did a vid with some ideas on how to do it better and add more flow.

bro i look so ugly from that low angle, I’m not gonna record myself from that angle again :rofl:

6 Likes

Great tips! I appreciate it

1 Like

I love doing kwyjibo from GT

2 Likes

Yeah that’s really fun, I just discovered it today that this was possible

1 Like

hahaha I just whacked my face with a yoyo while trying to yoyo while laying down :rofl: :rofl:
I saw a clip of Keiran Cooper yoyo while lying flat on his bed wich looked mad impressive and I tried to do this as well

There’s now a small red spot on my forehead, but it’s nothing big

I also challenge horizontal expert @nightshadow :joy:at doing this, this guy just keeps talking about horizontal and I’d like to see him try that (only if you’re comfortable with it of course, do at your own risk haha)

8 Likes

Oh so you’re nasty at 1a I see.

1 Like

hoodie appreciation post

10 Likes