Post a trick thread!

What whip were you doing at the beginning of the video by the way? Was that an exaggerated gunslinger? It looks really dope

1 Like

Thanks! Honestly I’m not entirely sure what it’s called, I learned the root of it awhile back and I’ve sort of just been doing it different ways ever since

2 Likes
5 Likes

That was insane. Very cool.

On a less exciting note but one im pretty proud of here’s my commute home with my latest success story…

8 Likes

That was fantastic! Nice work, man!!

3 Likes

First Base combo:

5 Likes

edit: I tried to edit last post but somehow made a new one?

5 Likes

New rebounds on an old trick

7 Likes

Yesterday I learned Yuki Nishisako’s triangle combo… It’s 4am and I’ve been practicing it all night. Finally hit it pretty clean. Let me know what you think

12 Likes

These videos are looking great! Think I’ll try to learn some more complex tricks and combos, so I can share too! Maybe I’ll do a freestyle to some music I wrote, or something. Lovin it!

4 Likes

That would be fire, I’d really like to see that! I think in general we need to post more tricks here (no matter what skill level it is), a freestyle would be awesome.

1 Like

I think I can do a short freestyle. Just might take me a while to figure it out. I’m somewhere between beginner and intermediate as far as skill level. Always cool to see people doing tricks, for sure.

2 Likes

http://www.instagram.com/p/CTF9qkdp1nl/

Testing out the MagicYoYo D4 UFO responsive with a Rock the Baby on the Eiffel Tower to Shoot the Moon combo

7 Likes

This is the switch hand bind, I learned it this week. In this trick the yoyo goes into your non throwhand and as the yoyo is about to bind you quickly switch back to your throwhand. This trick alone may seem boring but it really starts to shine when body variations are added to it! tutorial

6 Likes
6 Likes

All the practice is starting to pay off. Throwing the B7 grail

12 Likes

Love your flow man. Super tight.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like
5 Likes