Post a trick thread!

lmao. are you putting words in there mouths?! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m pretending to be them and give you feedback!

2 Likes

haha! thank you bro, it means a lot.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Years ago I learned a trick by @DocPop called Devolution, that used a mount he created called a “Friction Mount”. It reminded me of the first part of “Spirit Bomb”. I tried to fuse the two tricks, but the mount you end up in is not quite a wrist mount, and I was never happy with what I was coming up with.

Then one time I landed the yoyo in front of the triangle and realized I could dismount in reverse, so a “Friction Dismount”!

It’s easier to do with a yoyo that doesn’t grind well, so here I’m using my Black Nickel Sudo.

Here’s Doctor Popular teaching Friction Mounts https://youtu.be/DqfKJtd5M60?t=270

6 Likes

I’ve posted these in previous threads today but still want to share them here. Working at it today👍

Nothing too complicated. I’m not quite there yet.

4 Likes
6 Likes

I’ve been called out to produce a combo that needs to be 25 seconds long.

#FAIL

Still though, fun little combo.

I’m going to spend a chunk of time tomorrow tweaking it and getting it down to the 25 second mark.

10 Likes

Looking good there @twitch77.

Cut out the sideways world tour before the trapeze for a 3 second shave :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s several things that will be cut from this. I’m going to speed my play up a bit too.

2 Likes

Very nice but you missed the most important part of any yoyo video…sticking the yoyo up to the lense of the camera at the end! I’ll forgive you this time.

3 Likes

IT’s a shame you have all that green, I would have liked it otherwise because the progress is great!

7 Likes

haha :smiley: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Today’s progress:

7 Likes

Slap bind that got stuck on my finger lol

9 Likes

will you please do a tutorial? this is so flashy!

2 Likes

I can haha

4 Likes

thanks bro! i’m not trying to make you do it or anything, lol.

3 Likes
12 Likes

bruh, this is awesome.

3 Likes