Post a trick thread!

I’m a sucker for wrist mounts. I learned this last year (Mario & Luigi) but finally got around to recording it. Pardon the fail bind (my mind’s not all together today)…

5 Likes

Love Mario & Luigi - I use the “Luigi” part all the time. Also, just noticed the CP shirt - are you from Ohio?

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’m not, from the SF Bay Area, just spent a couple days at CP back in 2018 after working on a show for them (I work for Cedar Fair). I need to go back to CP again!

1 Like

was gonna submit it to Scales, but no submissions. i worked to hard for it not to be viewed. :joy:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/iPs0hsmz-VPCsOwfcxrCOyf0dcTf8pawZV61lf5xqraSPrutM_rZB0sLatHejfilHjE0DP5odaz-DA=m18

Edit: i saw @EOS44 do the bind… i copied him…

6 Likes

Oh nice! Don’t ever get roped into going to Michigan Adventure! Lol

1 Like

I did not invent that bind btw. it’s a fun one tho.

2 Likes

That was great!!!

2 Likes

it is super fun!

2 Likes

Freehand Tower to FreeGen.

6 Likes

That was great. Good job!

2 Likes

Dude that was amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks @ChrisFrancz! I gotta couple more jams to post too:

5 Likes
7 Likes

That is awesome stuff. I can’t quite see myself ever at that level but seeing very advanced throwers always inspires me.

3 Likes

Thanks so much!
I’ve only been throwing about 1.5 years I feel like I broke through a “wall” recently and am just riding this train.
Keep with it and you can do whatever you desire. Patience and persistence.

And fierce determination!

4 Likes

It can be frustrating, no? Keep at it though! I think (I’m hoping!) that as long as we don’t give in…no matter how unlikely it might seem at the time…we will get there. Might take months…might take years. The key is to push on and don’t throw in the white towel.

I really encourage you to eventually start filming yourself! You don’t have to share the videos with anyone if you don’t want. But it can be a real confidence booster (at least it has been for me) to get some cool tricks and combos on film so you can go back to them and rewatch them. You’ll get a real sense of pride looking back at some of the tricks you’ve been able to pull off!

4 Likes

5 Likes

This was so hard, honestly can’t believe I hit it

6 Likes

Remy: woah
Colin: woah this is so sick
Patrick: Peyton is like so fire.
Remy: I know he’s like getting so good.
Colin: ya he’s goat.
Remy: I really like that slack in the gt.
Colin: we gotta watch that one again.

2 Likes