Let’s Hear Your Opinions: What’s the Longest Spinning, Most Stable, Yoyo You’ve Ever Played?

Thanks for suggesting this one. It’s so easy I did it the first try haha. Fun way to get into a Spirit Bomb.

3 Likes

I found that the string grip tips starting at 9:02 were very useful going into more difficult slack tricks.

1 Like

The Yeti!…

I need some better throws. :neutral_face:

1 Like

oh my garage, a slack trick even i can do! very fun!

I’ve been watching some of his as well, very good tuts!

me too! lol i needed that. ive been banging my head on the wall of a couple more complicated ones so I’m trying to take a break and learn some easier fun elements atm

2 Likes

Here’s another one I’m practicing while watching TV:

3 Likes

dino in wild looks awesome

My list will surprise the readers but the YYF Will 2023 and Pragma 7075 both have superior spin time and power are Japanese champion player editions. These maybe still available in Japan stores but sold out in the US. Both yo-yos are designed by SUS Mechanics make many of the best competition level Japanese yo-yos like the Klondike. I believe SUS Mechanics designs yo-yos with NKS bearings and fat strings in mind. Imagine the mathematical equations done in this process to creating a superior performing yoyo. My other long spin time yoyo is the YJyoyo Timeslip 2 it’s capable of 15 minutes is design for beginner and intermediate users. Also, what really matters is the condition of the bearing which comes with the yoyo and the bearing seat condition. When you’re feeling the spin time and power are underwhelming try a different bearing. In my testing, I notice my Yoyofriends monometals like the Pheasant totally improved in performance by switching to a center trac bearing. I was like wow it’s not the rims after all but the bearing that made a great impression on me to realize this.

I agree.
I personally really like it, it’s super stable, powerfull and long spinning, but still feels pretty light, and is a monster at horizontals

1 Like