Legacy 2 vs. Dark Magic 2?

Yes, that’s a translucent red body with red caps.

The DM II is a great player. Will take you as far as you want to go. I much prefer it over the Legacy.

OK so the “main” dm2 yoyo that it shows, is just the “translucent red” and NOT the “clear body with red caps”?

LOLOLOL that was funny. Thanks. I’ll order that tomorrow

Dm2 is a good choice. You could also go with a yeti or a rally. Both are superior to the DM2 IMO and would force you to bind.

I would go with a yeti, but I dont want nor do I like the hubstakcs, but, im not sure I you can remove them. Let me take a look at the rally before I order the dm2 really quickly. Thanks for at least having me be aware of the rally.

The yeti doesn’t have hubstacks, they are just the hub where the axle goes, anyway go with the DM2 a great yoyo

1 Like

Yeti does not have hubstacks. If you don’t like the hubs, well, Im sorry, most yoyos have them.

Then what are those blue things on the outside of the yoyo? And grolk, I have been wondering this for a few days now. What is the name of that purple yoyo that looks like a fruit by the foot on your picture? Sorry if I sound mean by calling it a fruit by the foot XD. I just think that it kind of looks like one…

The blue thing is a sticker. The hub houses the axle. Hubstacks are a setup that goes on top of an elongated axle. You can pick up a spinning yoyo with stacks. Hubstacks are not stickers, they look quite different. The yoyo in Grolk’s picture you are referring to is the Arctic Circle. The other one is a Dietz.

Hope that answered your questions.

Thanks Big Cat, that arctic circle fruit by the foot yoyo looks bleeping cool! And by sticker you mean response sticker, not a hello kitty island adventure sticker you get at the doctors when you leave, correct?

It’s a standard 3M sticker I believe.

Ah I see. OK well I’ll make sure to pick one up when I’m a famous yoyoer. Because they ran out obviously so I’ll wait.

Indeed, it is a delicious AC!

XD ;D