Leg Wrap Trap Help!

Hey guys, I’ve been getting into body tricks in the time I’ve been gone and I decided to take up leg wrap trap. Thing is, after I get the yo-yo in between my legs my yo-yo hits my thigh and drops. Well it hits something in that area. Any advice?

You’re not giving the yoyo enough slack. André says to shorten the string when you do it - and while this is a great idea, don’t shorten it too much. Also, you’re not supposed to swing the yoyo that close to your body.

1st one to answer as always :slight_smile:

How much is to short and define too close. Andre’s vid didn’t give that much detail and youtube only gave people doing it within 10 seconds.

Too short is when the yoyo is traveling too fast, and you don’t have as much time or room to move your legs.

To close is when the yoyo comes near the body. When you leg wrap trap, you’re not supposed to have the string directly underneath your private parts. It makes the trick harder and… quite painful. Make sure you make the string go more on your leg when it goes around. :wink:

You can always try to make your thighs smaller… But that means a gym membership, diet and excersise, thousands of dollars in dietary supplements. On second thought just go with Samad’s answer. Ignore me

Just experiment with string length. Keep trying until you find a length that really suits you.
Just make sure it doesn’t hit the ground(too long) or your groin(too short).
It’s just a matter or practice.

I went to spinworkx(my country’s yoyo shop) and they said let more string go under the leg…AND IT WORKED!!! ;D

Thanks! it worked!