Lefty Throwers Circle!

Thread can be deleted please. @yoyodoc and I have exchanged a few messages and have apologized to each other. In fact, we’re going to stay in touch regularly and talk throws and whatever the heck else we please! I think I speak for the both of us when I say I apologize to everyone on here for the immaturity and unnecessary drama. That’s not what we’re about and certainly not what this community needs. I personally will be taking a break from posting on here. Again I apologize to everyone.

5 Likes

Lefty here as well! I thought I was the only one in the community, since nobody else seemed to mind that there are no left-handed yoyos available on YYE.

I’m able to modify my yoyos for left-handed use by flipping the bearing and axle around but it’s really a struggle to find a factory-made lefty yoyo.

Ivan

7 Likes

Ok… here goes ole Mo sticking his neck out again. Here is the question>

Pretty much everything you mentioned in the above quote…… is ‘already’ in place in/on this forum.

I may be missing something? It happens… But as I read your list:discussions, reviews, tricks, etc…

< that ‘is’ what this forum is about.

I read your post 3 times. Once, fast…once slower… and one more time like I was studying for a final in the morning.

All I surmised from it was that you want to start a Forum within a Forum.

I am not saying there is ‘anything wrong’ with your suggestion.

It just seems like you want to put more water into the same swimming pool.

Sorry, I don’t get it… but good luck regardless

PS… and the Lefty circle name but you don’t have to be a lefty?

PS2… By the way I am staring an Extra Cheese Pizza Club on Instagram. But even if you’re Lactose intolerant or hate Pizza or don’t care for anything flat and round, you can join to discuss whatever…

3 Likes

I’ve heard that if you spend a lot of money you can buy a drill with a reverser switch on it, but I have a feeling that would just be a right-hand drill spinning backwards rather than a true lefty drill.

We’re being suppressed by the status quo here. A campaign of sternly-worded letters to someone with an impressive sounding government title is the only way to take back our sovereignty at this point.

Ivan

2 Likes