Lanyard? YYE and other company's?

wait you are designing a yoyo?

Maybe…

The answer is that I’m going over idea elements and starting to refine what I want to see in a yoyo. I may be working with 1 or 2 other throwers on this forum to perhaps create a few yoyos. I don’t expect this to be my now “money train”, but if I can do a respectable run with a yoyo that people tend to like, I’d be happy.

My goals are an affordable plastic oriented towards learners and beginners, a nice casual throw(metal) and a competition-oriented throw. I do want to keep my stuff affordable, but once I know the numbers and understand more, I’ll know better about how to price it. Not looking to get rich, just looking to share my vision. I’ll have a hard time with the competition throw since I don’t compete.

Studio, how much for that Studio Lanyard?

I’m guessing $5, which includes first class postage and your choice of a horizontal or vertical badge/pass holder.

If you’re at CalStates or BAC, I have the lanyards, buttons, pins, pens, wrist bands and dog tags with me.

Do I spy a Haunted Key?

Cheers,

O, my. He’s a Vampire.

If you do, you should call a model “wizardry” that way people who don’t yoyo could say “what is that wizardry?” Hahaha

If I end up using that as a model name, I will deny ever reading this thread!

What do you guys use lanyards for? I get heap-buckets at trade shows, and they are almost immediately discarded when the trade show is over. I don’t dangle anything from my neck that would require a lanyard, I guess!

For school ids probably, at least thats why I have one.

I have multiple lanyards.

I have a lanyard that has my regular show credentials on it.

I have another that my truck keys are on.

I have another that has my yoyo tools on it: YYF Loop 900/1080 adjustment key, YYF Multi-Tool, bearing puller, Rhino tool, keys to 2 of my yoyo cases.

My wife has her ID for work on one of my lanyards and now she never loses it.

The mailbox and padlock keys are all on one of my lanyards.

I need a locked yoyo case with keys. Where do you find them࿂࿂࿂༄ནུ

I dont think people wear them. It’s a trend to put your car keys on it and let it hang out of your pocket. Just another way companies can get youth to promote their brand for free

And they need to do it! I want one!

are you working with like OD or something? how much will it cost? just wondering myself.

I remember seeing a picture at Cal States that had Crucial’s stand and a bunch of Crucial lanyards.

I personally wouldn’t need a lanyard. The yo-yo I carry on my side is enough. A yoyo lanyard would be pushing it a bit.

For me that is.

No, I’m not that far along. It’s mostly ideas in my head and some crappy sketches.

Costs? No idea right now. My idea is to have my stuff be in the RecRev price and performance range. I want to keep it affordable but awesome and amazing. However, the reality, I’m not going to get real serious abut the next step until sometime next year.

My priorities right now are repairing or replacing a couple of $4K amp units. After that, a new digital desk. THEN I can allocate funds towards this project.

As far as wearing a lanyard, when I can, I’m wearing one of mine. I had one of mine on all during CalStates with my regular credentials. I had the one with my yoyo tools in my pocket.

Well, when is Andre or Moderators going to post about it?

Good way to get one’s keys stolen though. If you provide a thief with a method, it will be used.

That’s true, but typically with hundreds of cars in a school parking lot, or another parking lot, it generally deters thieves due to the fact that they would have to find the car. (Unless it has a remote, like mine.) haha