Krown 7075 by C3yoyodesign! - Signature of World YoYo Champion Shinya Kido!

Krown7075_Feature
C3yoyodesign introduces the Krown 7075, signature yo-yo for World Champion Shinya Kido!

This yoyo surpassed expectations, offering a level of perfection in sharpness and core strength. The stronger 7075 metal material contributes to the yo-yo’s quick response and maneuverability, complementing its inherent smoothness. This hardness also enhances rotational force, directly contributing to improved stability in the new model’s design. Importantly, this heightened performance seamlessly blends with the original’s smoothness, resulting in an unresponsive feel that maintains position and angle throughout combos, ultimately enhancing ease of use.

Red-Krown-7075 Red-Krown-7075-02 Red-Krown-7075-03

10 Likes

I do not have this version but for sure amazing yoyo, I do always play with the bimetal version (found on bst long ago), the design aged incredibly well still capable to deal with every kind of trick, also idk why but I do like a lot the colourways from C3, if you cannot be bothered to spend more than 100 for the bimetal for sure this can be a good substitute, I do not know why but I am affectionated to this yoyo

4 Likes

I am also shocked how well this conpany has become so many good throws bro i love the vanitas my first bimetal from them and its so good my fav throw so far does not i repeat DOES NOT TILT its extremely easy to do tricks krown series is also popular i am sure this is gonna be sick

4 Likes

Anazing yes. U own the bimetal standard krown

Always wanted a Vanitas but yes C3 release only great yoyos honestly.
I think at this point the Krown is such a classic, whatever you do it mono, bimetal, changing sizes a bit it stays a great yoyo, a total performer able to keep up with every trick and every style and yes I have the standard bimetal Krown :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cool yup now i see why so many great players use c3. I love how they keep thr shapes almost similar krowns st vanitas crashes all most V shapes wide is gonna be future of yoyos just better catch on all tricks

Some Krown 7075 lovin :heart: - this.yoyo.slaps. :fire:
Slacks and whips were made possible by YoYoStringLab: KA-POW!

11 Likes

I gotta admit, I LOVE that sound it’s making, haha!

Why can’t my yo-yos always sound like this??