Kross0112 feedback

Sold @kross0112 an Oxy 5 - was a fantastic buyer, great communication, and prompt payment. Absolutely one of the best deals I’ve had :smiley:

5 Likes

Great communication and fast shipment. @kross0112 is a great seller to buy from!

3 Likes

Thank you @kross0112 for getting me the e1ns .1 to add to the ILYY collection. Came as described!

2 Likes

@Jtown blown away at that collection you kept that quiet! glad you love it man! missing thing that sparkly orange already man haha :wink:

1 Like

Bought from Kross0112. His package came very well secured. Which is important especially for overseas shipping! No corners cut. Shipped quickly and sent me tracking right away. Very cool guy too! It was a great experience making a purchase through him.

2 Likes

I bought a half dozen older yoyos from @kross0112. He gave me an incredible deal on them, and packaged them really well. Even though the package looked like it took some rough handling everything inside had no chance of being damaged. I’ll buy more from him if I get the chance.

1 Like

@kross0112 is a solid seller!!! quick to ship, great communication, bulletproof packaging. i look forward to more, thanks man! recommended!!!

2 Likes