KNack. How do you like it?

Just interested to know how people here who bought one like it. I know Kyle and I do, just interested in your thoughts.

Any comments welcome, either positive or negative. This is not a fishing for compliments thread.

4 Likes

Love the feeling and play of it but wish I had gotten the slightly heavier one.

3 Likes

I got the beech, and you were right @Glenacius_K it is powerful! It fits in my palm so nicely. Even makes an audible clap as it returns, not unlike the sound golf clubs make when you hit the “sweet spot”. Feels like diving into velvet when it rolls down the string.
Actually having a hard time finding something I don’t like about it.:grin:

4 Likes

I’m the opposite! I wish i would’ve gotten the lighter one. I love how it plays but the Oak just feels a little too heavy for me. I’m still delighted with it though!

3 Likes

You guys should just trade!

4 Likes

You’re blowing my cover here man.

3 Likes

Beech one is best, but the white oak version is also exceptional. Neither version is heavy or light; id put them both in the medium-weight category, but towards the extreme sides (the beech is a lighter yoyo but not a real light yoyo, and the white oak is a heavier yoyo, but not a real heavy yoyo).

The response system is imo the best of any responsive wooden fixies ive ever played. Whatever you do to it, keep it up.

The dimples are really fun and allow you to do a lot of different things you can’t do with most other fixies. But if you are thinking this yoyo is only good for the gimmick, you would be wrong, because it also plays great without using them (originally I thought id never use them). Plays like a lighter and slightly wider Harbinger. A great all-rounder.

3 Likes