King Yo Star giveaway

King Yo Star Video Contest Alright, it’s been ages since we’ve given away a throw. So I’m giving away 2!
To enter this contest you need to:

1. Learn 3 tricks from Mr Yoyothrowers level 3, 4, 5 or Pun tutorials series.
  2. Make a video of you doing those 3 tricks and one trick of your choice that is fun and creative.
  3. Email a link with your video and your name and your favourite joke to kingyostarcanada@gmail.com

Contest ends November 14th.
One prize will be awarded to the video that catches our attention. We are looking for you having fun, doing the tricks and showing some style.
The other will be randomly awarded to 1 entrant (1 person can’t win both). Video tutorial playlists here

Blow is a link to my playlists page where you will find the Level 3, 4, 5 and “pun” series playlists.

Yes! Does the one trick of my choice have to be from your playlist?

No, the 4th trick can be anything you want to add to put in your own personal flair.

It looks like links to the videos are missing in the OP. I am sure he will update it shortly, but for now you can find them here.

Update, yep he added them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am doing this… This seems fun…

Definitely worth entering. Winning a Pun or a Morpheus would be slick either way :slight_smile:

Can I put your tricks into a combo of all three?

I’m entering, in fact I already recorded the 3 tricks we must learn, decided to pick 3 of the tricks that had frustrated me the most so far in my yoyoing adventures.

Alrigh Alrigh Alrigh(mccounaghey style)

Can all my tricks be from the “Difficulty 3” playlist?..and can the 4th trick be a combo?

Your tricks can be from any one or all of the playlists
You can make them into a combo, as long as the original trick is easily recognizable.
The 4th trick can be anything you want.

I’m glad you are all so excited!

3 Likes

If All my tricks are from level 3. Will I have less of a chance to win compared to those who did level 4, or 5, or even PUN tricks? just wondering how fair this contest is going to be.

Even if your chances are diminished to win the contest based on your video, you still have that random draw!! ;D ;D

Umm am I the only one whose wondering which yoyos will be given away?? ;D

No, more people are wondering :wink:

1 Like

One question: Is the due date at the end of the day on November 14? Est time?

Does anybody know how many people entered and when can we expect the results???

In EST time there should be maybe 7 hours left to enter, but IDK

Talk about just in time…

1 Like

Is there any date on when the winners are announced? :slight_smile:

I think we all would like to know that…as well what te winners are getting…the mystery continues. ;D ;D ;D

Sorry about that, I posted last night on facebook and forgot to put it here.

The results are in!
We had 11 entries. I let my team look at the videos and make the call and they decided on Sander Vanhove.

His editing resulted in a fun to watch video. I’m not going to admit that his fantastic hair had anything to do with it wink emoticon

The Random prize went to Colby Hans. Congratulations!

1 Like