Online Yo-Yo Contest......(With Prizes)

I will get right to it. Here’s what you need to do.

step 1: record your best trick

step 2: upload your trick to youtube

step 3: link back to http://www.yoyotricksnow.com in the description and put the date in the description as well

step 4: e-mail me your youtube link at YoYoTricksNow@gmail.com accompanied with your name

The doors open to the contest at 3:00pm CST on 10/30/2010 and I will be closing the doors for contestant submissions at 6:30pm CST on 11/01/10.

After that time give me a couple of hours and I will have the links to all the contestants entries posted on the website. After they have all been posted I will pull down the video on the front page and will upload a poll for the community to decide who wins. As soon as the voting poll is up you will get an e-mail letting you know so you can go vote for the winner.

The voting poll will stay open for roughly 24 hours and whoever has the most votes at that time will win the contest.

Contest Details: This is a best Single A (String Trick) contest. Your trick has to be new and not already on the web somewhere. You do NOT have to be a member of YoYoTricksNow.com to compete in the contest it is open to anyone as well as the voting. Tell your other yo-yo friends to join we need to get as many people in the contest as possible.

Prize: 1st place will receive a YoYoFactory Northstar and some string. I will e-mail the winner once I close the polls with my personal cell phone number. (Call me and let me know where to ship your prize to.)

Hope to hear from you soon.

-Don-

P.S. If you have any questions shoot me an e-mail and I’ll get back to you.

crap, right when my computer stops working :stuck_out_tongue:

Very cool, I was just thinking the other day that someone needs to do an online contest somehow. I’m working on a trick… we’ll see if I get it done in time.

Can’t wait to see all the submissions too :slight_smile: