Kickside or FHZ???

so i’m geting into 5a and i was gunna pick up a cheap plastic to start off with…and from all the stuff i’ve read i’ve come down to the kickside or fhz…now i can’t “throw both and see which one i like the best” because well…no one around here sells em! so if i could get yalls humble opinion on which u think i should go with then that would be great! ;D

they are both very good choices, but I would go for a FHZ for the modding ability, small bearing, and counterweights included.

I think you will probably be happyer with the kickside. I personaly like the fhz better but I have non normal preferances. If you dis like small bearings then skip out on the fhz.
If you do get the kickside pick up a counter weight pack at the same time you buy the kickside so you have some standard counterweights.

hmmm…1 for 1…someone please tip the scale! haha i’m half tempted to just buy them both! lol

OK - FHZ.

FHZ over a Kickside ANYDAY :smiley:

i’ve decided to pick up a FHZ from our very own minusmike…too good of a deal to pass up!

You definitely didn’t make a bad choice my MMZ is one of my faves. What colors you picking? :smiley:

i think i’ma go with the black and red like the one in his thread…it looks absolutely MEAN lol

you do know that you can get any colors, not just ones pictured.

yea i know…but that picture just stuck out to me…first thing i thought when i saw it was “i want that!” lol

Hi,

I can’t speak of the FHZ, but I did play a new Kickside today. I only did it because I liked the solid white model I saw. Out of the Box, (literally), it is light, it does not spin long and it has a hybrid response. The etching looks sharp and will erode your string faster. I don’t know what FHZ’s use, but maybe these observations will help you decide. However it does feel comfy in the hand.

Good luck-

Are we talking the same kickside here:

Mine had a totally smooth surface as the one shown here.

I think he called the starburst etching.

“Ahh, I see.”, said the carpenter…

Yes, frankly I’ve never found that to be much of an issue on my hybrids.

hi,

yes it is the kickside alright, only the one i had today was with gold and not black letters. very cool looking. yes i meant the starburst etching. seemed rather rough. i only noticed on a return it was a bit rough. just a bit.

fhz

I would get both if you have the cash for them. The kickside is one of my fav plastics along w/ the FHZ. Both are worth picking up. :wink:

honestly the kickside is my favorite throw if modded correctly even if you cant mod it clean the bearing and its fantastic. the FHZ is also great but without mod i don’t like it. just my opinion though you’re preferences may be different.

i ended up buying both haha…thats one way to decide i guess…however…i am little more excited about the FHZ comin my way!