KesmEyeball feedback

Probably goes without saying, but @kesmeyeball of Offroad Yoyo is awesome to do business with! Excellent trade, great communication, fast shipping, and awesome banter about cute furry animals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent purchase from @KesmEyeball. Sold me a great rare throw for a great price. Shipped and packed perfectly. Highly recommended.

3 Likes

Another awesome trade from @KesmEyeball! Got my hands on a Serenity and I’m honestly super glad I did. Excellent communication, fast shipping. Would definitely trade with again!

1 Like

Had a really awesome experience buying from @KesmEyeball recently. I missed the opportunity for the pacific storm banshee ss retirement run, and they offered to sell me theirs before it even arrived at their house. package was shipped quickly, packed well, communication was excellent. would not hesitate to purchase from again

1 Like

I had a great experience purchasing a throw from them as well, it was as smooth as could be and I couldn’t be more pleased with the throw. Thanks for everything!

Just received my Package from @KesmEyeball. The transaction was smooth, with great communication, and awesome shipping.

Thank You Sir.

1 Like