Kendama collection

Just added a Catchy Air to the collection. I was kinda hesitant but for 15 bucks shipped i figured why not. I am pleasantly surprised. It has a nice weight to it and the rubber rings in the cups help with the catch. I might just use this as my basher for going outside and on the road and keep my other damas in house.

The Terra LBB isn’t bad, but much smaller although a little bit bigger…

7 Likes

@PCaliyoyos what dama do you have?

1 Like

i honestly don’t know, lol. i’ll ask the guy who gave it to me.

1 Like

do you at least know the brand, im just really curious

1 Like

Kendama USA.

ok if it was a sweets then I would have might have known what it was

GET READY FOR A EDIT TONIGHT :wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Ooh I’ve been meaning to post mine, here it issss

Turner mod, DWI V3, kusa halfsplit, terra prototype shape, two GT-BH’s (and the pillsss)

5 Likes

Landis i have TJ Kolesnik’s pro model.

2 Likes

does/can @fatguysnacks247 play Kendama? :thinking:

2 Likes

i’ve thought about it recently… i find the ‘plocking’ therapeutic when i watch the videos, which is one of the primary reasons i yo… no pressure, it’s therapeutic… the world’s on a string, and you control the world, the world doesn’t control you.

i have many friends that do the kendama (or whatever you call it)… i’ll get one of those kendamas eventually

2 Likes

the ‘plocking’ really is therapeutic, it’s crazy. the thing with my Kendama is that TJ had Kendama USA put a nice glossy stick paint on the Tama, but the paint has almost completely rubbed off, so it makes tricks very hard.

1 Like

Here’s my collection so far:
Catchy Air, Sweets Boost Radar Teal, Sweets Boost Radar Red, Sweets Prime Dot Burst Flash, Sweets Prime Dougie, Sweets Prime Slushy, Kaizen Shift Split and KUSA Tribute.

2 Likes

Just went on the KUSA site and placed another order. 2 KROM Pop kendamas on their way.

1 Like

sounds fun!

Gethin is the Pill bigger then a Kendama? i saw Alex Smith using one, and it looked big.

1 Like

TJ Kolesnik’s Pro model.

2 Likes

Yeah! They have a jumbo one that’s slightly bigger than a standard dama, the regular ones are deffo smaller tho!

1 Like

sounds like a ton of fun!

1 Like