just gave away my yukstaa to a homeless man.

So my car over heated and I’m on the side of the road and I see this homeless guy who is always on the side of the road juggling and pretty man good at it. So I gave him what cash and change I had on me and showed him some yoyo tricks…and then I just gave him his first yoyo( maybe not ever but in years) I hope I see him playing with it and not it at a pawn shop haha.

3 Likes

Damn it I just remembered my only center track bearing was in that :\

Oooops, actually made me lol

Awesome! If he’s into juggling he may use it. Maybe you should go back and give him some strings?

I’ll put some in my car and when I see him will give him some and a few bucks …if he knows a few tricks.

Thats great I’m sure he will pick up a few tricks hopefully or maybe you can teach him some cause I bet he may not have much means of the internet to learn haha, but good job!

He’s probably just juggling in hopes someone will drive by and sling a dollar out the window. I’m not hating, I’m just saying. A lot of homeless people, not all, but a lot of them are homeless b/c they choose to be. They like the lifestyle, believe it or not. That lifestyle of course is fueled by dependency of either alcohol or something like heroin. But you probably helped him out. It’s like that saying “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you’ve fed him for a lifetime” You gave him a yoyo and taught him a few moves. Now, he’s all set and prepared to make some money by yoyo performances! Haha, good for you man!

Your story made me smile.

1 Like

I disagree with this. Most people don’t mean to be homeless. It just happens. If you’re living paycheck to paycheck, getting fired from a job might send you on the streets. You may have lost contact with your family so you’re stuck in that position. Heroin doesn’t cause homelessness, it prolongs it. You’re stuck because you may have gotten addicted to it after you lost your house. No internet, no tv. Boredom can drive you insane and heroin could be the answer. Sometimes, you just need a nudge in the right direction. Like maybe a Yuuksta.

Anyways OP, what you should do, is give him a book of yoyo tricks and offer him something for every trick he learns.

1 Like

This guys is well known in the area and has been doing the juggling thing for years. And makes a good amount of cash doing it. And he’s nice as he’ll. I can remember if I put it in my first post but this guy stopped juggling to start asking car if they would help jump my car. This is before ever saying a word to me… And I like the idea of finding him a trick book! Drugs or not. A man is just a man… If he get any enjoyment or money out of it it’s well worth it. And what he wants to do with his money is up to him. Just like the money I make at work.

1 Like

what a cool thing to do, hats off to you. I bet he will start throwing it …
-g