Just curious, What type of metal are Magic Yoyos made out of?

I think the n12 is different than the others.

it isn’t …

To OP … if your interested Magicyoyo list the materials on their website for each yo. So far the few I have checked are 6061

I know I’ve seen some models that say aluminum alloy but the only one I’ve seen to be 6061 is the n12 and their higher end throws ( like $20 lol )

Yeah, i was going off what i know of Steel, And the carbon content.

All I know is I have a couple and they play fine for the price and feel like they may be a non-heat treated 6061 so it is likely softer. Also the annodizing isn’t the best but not terrible by any means. You are not going to find a better value per dollar with a Magicyoyo.

I do enjoy my OD, CLYW, YYF throws but if I hit concrete with the N12, I’m not going to give two $hits about it so there’s that.

The N12, the Purple Line and the 5 Elements T6 are the only ones made from 6061, from what I can find. The rest are “alloy.” All that I have tried are great players, and can handle some rough treatment. (I don’t mean to hit the floor, but it happens ;).)

thought it was something like that. and for sure!

trust me get a n12 shark honor you’ll never regret it

I’m not sure what kind of metal they’re made out of, but I own a T5. I also own a Majesty, Model 10, KLR, and a Chief. The T5 doesn’t play as good as those, but it’s close and considering the price it shouldn’t be anywhere near close. I can definitely say that none of my expensive metals play $100+ better than my T5. I will say this though… when I bought my T5 it came with their white response pads, and it may as well have been cardboard in the recess instead of silicone. They didn’t work at all. I haven’t used the blue response they put in their yoyos now, but the white pads where garbage. Once I pulled them out and put some silicone in them the yoyo played well above its 15 dollar price tag.

Yeah the response isn’t great. I didn’t like the blue pads either but it’s no big deal silicone is a cheap fix.

He meant the quality of the material.

yeah i got that after we clarified in the post.