Just binds

Every bind i could think of in the space of about 10 minutes.

Any cool additions to my Arsenal are welcome.

28 Likes

great improvement! love to see that you are always striving to get better… keep up the great work <3

1 Like

Nice collection! One type of bind I did not see (but maybe I just missed it :smile:) are slap bind. The ones where you slap a loop into the bearing.

2 Likes

Great addition. I’ve seen those a couple of times but haven’t learned one yet. Fun project for tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’m just having fun learning and practising. Thanks.

4 Likes

Sick. Binds are rad, I feel like a cool bind just elevates a trick so much. Definitely recommend learning slap binds, there’s a lot of neat variations on it including the elusive foot slap bind that I’ve seen Zach Gormley do once ever (and even he missed it the first try, it’s so hard).

Your video inspired me to film a couple of my favorite binds. I know @Theycallmecotton made a thread about this a while back, but binds are always fun to do lol.

13 Likes

Cool stuff! I’ll have to try a couple of those.

1 Like

Tried that Talon Grind bind. Pretty neat.

13 Likes

And my first time trying a slap bind (this time in celebration of finally figuring out the last hop in Black Hops.)

9 Likes

Great stuff. All videos in this thread are great. I’m not so into string tricks … mainly just like mounts and binds. This thread has them in spades!

I really enjoyed watching this. I think I can do 3 binds now ・:*+.(( °ω° ))/.:+
That ghost bind is my enemy, I got it once and the rest is axel knots

1 Like

I’ve had a look at Ghost bind…I don’t understand it well enough to execute it. But I did learn a new Bind from Jordan from OPyoyo.

(learned this trick from him as well.)

5 Likes