Here's a couple more bind tuts

1. Front style bind
  2. Plastic whip bind
  3. Bonus: magic drop brother bind

Enjoy!

10 Likes

I saw this too and it may be relevant to your interest(s)

That’s my dude Eric!

Sort of… I like his video and style [and filming style], but I’m going for more “basic dependable binds” geared for newer folks.

2 Likes

And I can’t thank you enough!

3 Likes

Yep another good vid mister but……………I’m just not seein the love of yoyoing. Where’s the smile, where’s the excitement, where’s the joy? :frowning_face: When you have a yo in hand you gotta be like, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::laughing:

@smileypants707, gotta sell it man! Step it up! You are going to be a major yoyo vid producer!

( For those sensitive types this is not an attack on our good friend smileypants, I’m just staying consistent, joking around. Maybe in his next vid he’ll smile once, just once. That would be cool~)

1 Like

I like how, in typical @AndreBoulay fashion, he starts by flying through the trick and then talks about how easy it is before breaking it down for us commoners!

4 Likes

:neutral_face: yoyo is fun.

4 Likes

I found the overall tone, feel, and educational quality excellent and I have already incorporated one of the binds into my practice routine. Everyone has their own style of teaching and I like the teaching style of @smileypants707.

2 Likes

Keep these coming!

I do the Plastic Whip bind a lot. I usually just fly it forward for the front one, or to the outside for the side one. The loop-over adds a bit of flair!

2 Likes