Jump start January

“The only thing belts are good for are to hold your pants up”

-Bruce Lee

lol… thats just a quote that came to mind… however its prolly a good idea… gives em something to shoot for, as long as no one gets a big head

This idea is awesome! Thanks, bigkat, for mentioning it. This will work great for my yoyo club kids by setting small goals and providing a reward system. It will also illustrate how tricks build on each other. This will be very helpful to me. I put a well deserved thanks on your post.

kids in china learn tricks so fast. People around me can perform a good bind in just two days.

But you can never change people’s thinking that yoyo? Meh…just a kind of childish toy. No matter how wonderful trick dosen’t work.

Fortunately there are also many active one work hard on yo-yoing , you can see many yuuki Spencer ,iizuka, chia in some big city. Once a player win big name, our Chinese yoyo-lovers will imitate this guy in a rapid way

my best friend went to germany last week … and i gave him my starbrite to keep with him in the air port … and he sent me a video from germany of him doing a split the atom!!! … i can’t wait to show him more when he gets back.

been working with my 9 yo bro for about a year now… im proud that with his attention span, i have him successfully hitting kwijibos and cold fusions… hes kinda workin on skin the gerbil, and he learned brent stole all by himself, and hes currently in the process of trying to develop his own string trick…

I was at a new years party over this weekend with my dad and at his friends house. His friends wifes nephew was there and he is apparently a loner and I decided to show him some stuff to be nice. He was interested so I gave him my freehand and told him that he can practice at home and come here and youtube.com for tutorials. I don't know if he will stick with it but I sure hope that he does! The only bad part is that we were were I used to live in Ohio, 2 hours and 15 minutes away  :( but luckily I visit about once every 2 or 3 months to visit old friends and see my brother.

I got 2 guys from work tossing a yo yo from time to time. Both went and bought one when i started taking mine to work for smoke breaks (yo yo breaks) if you smokers think you deserve 15 minutes to fill your lungs with cancer, then I am going to practice my yo-yo mounts.

ya know… im actually thinking about buying a few freehands just to give away to people who are genuinly interested… or something like freehands… maybe journies would be better…

I just got another of my friends yoing He bought a yomega off string throw, and has been tossing it up. Now I want to learn offstring. My two friends at work have been trying freestyle. Now I am gonna lean on my wife untill she takes it up.