Josh Yee x Alda Chow. Woodsencopter (Now on yoyoskills and SY blog)

Josh Yee x Alda Chow 2nd in the “copter” series of videos showcasing me and Her new 1A and 5A tricks.

Filmed on location in Muir Woods National Park.

Yoyos: Alda: YYF Superstar, YYJ Phenomizm, DBYY Gung Fu
Josh: YYJ Phenomizm, SPYY MK3
Shirt is from NOTW clothing c28.com
Thanks for watching!

-Josh and Alda.

That’s tight!!! Those are some nasty tricks from you guys! This video deserves more hype, and I’ve been waiting for it. And it’s epic! :o :o :o :o

Best Video of the Week, Man! :wink:

muy bueno ;D

I just noticed, where’s the van!!??

Josh you are my hero :smiley:

My question is, where did you get edge glow string?! :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously though, great video, I especially like the GT Alda did at 0:35. Is that by any chance the elusive reverse ninja vanish I have been looking to understand? Josh, your trick at 0:33 is pretty sick too. Keep up the great work you two.

1 Like

Oops, I didn’t mean to give you a thank you. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways, the glowing string is most likely caused by the camera, or maybe Josh did that because then string wasn’t very visible to start with.

too awesome, love how the string is bright, this whole video i too good. I am looking forward to more future “-copter” videos.

Epic. Same shirt madness! :o

This video is so fresh. More people need to see this.

Thanks but the bit about edge glow string was a joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

The video quality was reallllyyy good! i watched it like 80 times :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comments guys!
Also, check out Alda’s youtube channel www.youtube.com/narutochild323 and subscribe! And leave a comment saying what you think of her yoyoing (she sometimes thinks she is beginner, which is totally not true haha).

Thanks for watching wallabies.

:slight_smile:

Im liking Josh’s picture tricks. You guys are too smooth.

josh that is tighter than my yoyo string lol btw can u make a tut for alda’s trick at 00:39 to 00:51 you and alda r the best

Just saw this comment, I do not know myself how to do that trick, and Alda doesnt make tuts, but Ill ask her if we can make a tut for the trick.

ok sweet thx

That would be awesome. I already learned an awesome drop trick you taught me at a 2YO meeting, but a tutorial would be awesome. That was the freshest video I’ve ever seen by the way. Awesome camera and editing Josh!