Jordans Photography thread

Duncan - Freehand Pro

8 Likes

Smashing YoYo Company - Crucble
S%20_A7R6651

10 Likes

On what team you are? You like or you hate this yoyo?

1 Like

It’s not the best yoyo ever but I like it more than the FHZ. People tend to get hyperbolic when they talk about yoyos, I’m not one of those people.

4 Likes

YoYo Factory - Wedge

11 Likes

Mowl - M+

10 Likes

Smashing YoYo Company - Bounce

8 Likes

Where’s that artsy AF Wanker pic, bruv?

2 Likes

need to take one lol. Will do when they arrive to help get all the backers excited :wink:

1 Like

Too late, man. I’ve been excited for two months, lol.

1 Like

I know, I wish I coulda done it quicker

1 Like

Oh no! I appreciate the delays. You kept everyone informed, are are making a better product for it. No complaints from me, lol.

1 Like

I know you’re not complaining, I am! I’m mad at myself. I have to be though, it’s what keeps me honest and motivated!

1 Like

Maybe that’s why I never get anything good done. Give myself too much slack, haha

1 Like

Smashing YoYo Company - Monocle

10 Likes

I appreciate you sharing these photos, you’ve got me interested in doing more yoyo photography.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you produce!

1 Like

Quick note as to why I haven’t been posting any photos lately. I just haven’t felt that inspired to. I’m proud of the images I made but I feel like I’m starting to stick to a formula and it’s hard for me to break out of it. I’ll find a muse soon enough though, always do

4 Likes

How about some nighttime shots? or something more city themed?
Mixing up the position of the yoyo and the string wouls also spice things up. :fire:

1 Like

When in doubt, boudoir will out.

1 Like