Jensen

From a very reliable source who lives in edmonton.

Not gonna lie, it’s a little lame how he like leaves and comes back and leaves and comes back…like make up your mind man. I love his yoyoing and I could never dislike him, but it’s just a little old now that he’s done this like twice.

Sometimes personal issues are more important than a hobby. People just need to learn to understand that and move on.

Coca Cola has an amazing soft drink.
Jensen Kimmit was an amazing yoyoer.

Coca Cola makes a new soft drink “Coke”.
Jensen Kimmit leaves.

Everyone absolutely hates “Coke”.
Everyone hates the fact that Kimmit left.

Original Coca Cola is back!! Every one goes nuts!!
Jensen is back!! Every one goes nuts!!

Sales for Coca Cola skyrocket, and the Coca Cola is extremely popular.
to be determined…

I’m not saying that he left because of this, I’m just saying this will be the effect.

2 Likes

real people have real problems and the guy doesnt owe anyone anything. he should quit yoyoing any time it stops being enjoyable to him and he should start yoyoing again any time its a source of peace/happiness/positivity for him.

3 Likes

^agreed
I don’t think he’s quitting/starting again just to get attention from the community. I’m pretty sure it’s more a personal thing for him.

I totally agree. He doesn’t owe it to anymore to yoyo, that’s his choice to make. I was just saying he’s going to he more popular because of his reappearance.

WOW!!

hip hip hooray!

Eh, yeah you guys are right. What I should have said is that it’s sad to see a truly talented yoyoer leave the yoyo community, and then only return for short periods of time.

apparently he never stopped yoyoing. He just stayed away from public attention. Which i dont blame him. Imagine everytime you do anything yoyo related on the internet every person that yoyos is like " omg you’re the best yoyoer ever!!!" . That kind of attention can drive some people nuts. Plus that was on top of a bunch of personal issues as well, which made it worse.