Jensen Series Yoyo's

Any drama is drama Jensen created for himself. I think the drama is a thing of the past at this point. What has happened has happened. he’s moved on, the community needs to move on.

Personally, I’d be interested in seeing where his solo venture leads him. It’s hard to say if it will involve the yoyo or not. The Canvas seemed to be designed for an artistic outlet with the flat rim for the various images. I’m guessing if it’s not yoyo-related, it’s going to be some sort of urban street-wear clothing line. He may not have the widespread market name in the larger marketplace, but I think he understands the “urban street” mindset.

But, assuming it is yoyo-related and he comes up with his own yoyo company or at least signature model, it would be interesting to see what he’s going to come up with.

It’s also going to be interesting to see what up and coming performers are going to have their own signature models, and hopefully they are use new designs instead of slapping a name on an existing model. Not that I have a problem slapping someone’s name on a pre-existing production model, I just want to encourage innovation.

Yeah I totally see where you’re coming from with the lettering system and it makes perfect sense. I was just getting you acquainted with a more standardized version of what you’re likely to see from other people. The only thing is the TRVTH would in fact not be considered an H shape by conventional standards, but instead probably an old school ultra-slimline.

By the way, am I the only one that thinks that this thread definitely doesnt belong in NYYR?

This is definitely yoyo related. We’re talking about who has how many signature throws.

As soon as all the names come out, then this thread will necro itself.

How many does Steve Brown have with his name on it? I know of the DieNasty, since I have a glowing one. I’d like to get an older non-glowing Dienasty. Was the original Freehand his work as well? What I like about the Dienasty(besides the glowing) is that it feels nice and solid and is super affordable.