Jensen Kimmitt - Just chillin

attached to his bicep. Hes yoyoing on the side of a bridge, above a big river.

this is the camera he says he uses: Canon 5D MKII, 50mm 1.8, 20mm 2.8

Test:http://vimeo.com/15864499

http://vimeo.com/16875713

I tried out the concept and I love it ;D

Lol maim a cat

I didn’t realize the whole new style/ concept/ mind exploder until halfway through the second time I watched it. Once I figuered it out, I sharted my pants and had to take a nap :o. When I woke up I tried it and did the same thing all over again ;D. Scarred for life in an amazingly awesome way again, Jensen. This is sure fire world champ material.

question about the elbow style stuff. So you put 2 strings together. with any knot? Then you cut excess string With a lighter? May scissors be used? So by then its just two strings stuck together with a knot in the middle right? then cut it to preferable length? Is that how it is?

pollyester doesn’t burn, it melts. that is why he burns it. it doesn’t make any fraying, and it will seal the knot better.

also, can you explain the knot better? you didn’t do the very best explination. all i learned is that you were in the boy scouts.

also, any tuts that you want to make? something simple to get started. also, is anyone thinking of fusing this idea with the pre washed idea from dryoyo? or is that just me?

He said he wasn’t

Which to me means tie a simple friggen knot. lol

[quote=“LookAYoYo,post:27,topic:20904”]
It’s aggravatingly difficult and hopelessly complicated, as you can see here:

3 Likes

So i must ask, how many times did you really fall into that river?

In my opinion, Jensen must be pretty brave to do that, while he was doing the last set of tricks, he could have fallen at any time. I would never do that.

[quote=“Elephark,post:29,topic:20904”]

Haha yeah, i just realized ho simple it is, you take both strings and tie them as if they are one, and just do a simple knot. Ya know, make a circle and put it through.

Jensen meh man.

Epic much?

yeh, loved this video/style. tried it out last night, its kinda fun but i dont see myself getting too into it personally but its a great idea none the less

tried it, cut the string too low. Gonna try again, it seems kinda interesting, but very hard to do, at the same time, your supposed to hold the knot, like a CW? Hard stuff man, oh well ill learn it eventuallly , no matter how many strings I waste

For some reason I find myself utterly repulsed by the string arm thing. I don’t know why. I like Jensen but it makes me sick to my stomach. Maybe its like the finger way will become no longer used. Thinking it could make it a 6a or something clears it up immediately.

this is like mobiüs. it is an expansion from 1a, but still not enough new tricks to be crated to make a whole seperate division (i do believe mobius should be its own division, so maybe not the best example, but still). also the drawing actually did clear it up a lot for me, thanks. i tried it, and i learned the first lesson. always use long sleaves.

I actually like it a lot, I was a bit reluctant to try it at first but I like the freedom of both hands without the painful reminder of a speeding CW catching me in the eye :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: Jensen, you just made a new notch in my wall of awesomeness.

I agree. It’s very fun, and possible a new way to smooth out tricks.

Awesome vid is awesome.

This new stuff is looking good.

I learned a lesson from this too. The first time I tried it. Before new concept tutorial came out, and i saw just chillin. I kinda understood the concept, and tried to put the slipknot on my elbow normally, with normal strings. I ended up trying to bind and my starlite cracked my lip open. Its all good though, im healing, and im sure ill do awesome with this way, the proper way.