Janos Karancz's Paprika - Let's Play Yo-Yo - Ep. 004

Here is Episode 4! :smiley: I’m just going to copy and paste the YouTube description: “In this video Mike tackles the insane slack/rejection trick known as Paprika, invented by Janos Karancz. He also answers multiple questions about: different strings for different tricks, what newer yo-yoer he respects, how often and what he practices, and if he had wings what would they be?”

Another great vid, very entertaining! Finally subscribed ;D

Nice! Really enjoying this series, man. :smiley:

watched it this morning and I already got it down pretty much smoothly.

Thanks andy569! Glad you found the video entertaining, thank you for subbing! :smiley:

StrippedAxle thank you so much, I’m happy the series has been fun for you to watch :slight_smile:

yomagic, rock on, that’s really awesome! Wish I could have picked it up that quickly, it definitely pushed my skill level further, perhaps you could suggest a trick? Since this one came to you so smoothly I bet you have a lot of cool tricks to suggested that I could learn :smiley:

Glad you tackled that beast! Awesome stuff as always. Really enjoying these!

1 Like

Nailed this thing too!
But I prefer it with my own twist in the beginning haha :slight_smile:
Right on Joey!
-highfive-

Thanks NathanC! Definitely a tough one, I need to put a little more work into it before I’m confident enough in making a tutorial but I’ll have one up soon! :slight_smile: Glad you’ve been enjoying the vlogs!

AznnboyaZ, rock on! It’s a tough one (well, it was for me lol) do you got any trick suggestions? Sounds like you’re a pretty good thrower so I thought, perhaps you might have a few tough ones for me to add to my list? :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Hmmm. My own original trick
Electric Bologna haha!

and i do have a tutorial, but it gets a tad dark at the end

try it! xD

and this!

go to :40

Electric Bologna is sweet. But man, it’s more like a full-on combo than a trick! :wink:

I saw a few people suggest Funky Giraffe. I’d go for that for no other reason than the quirky name. That said, although it’s beyond my own abilities, it’d probably seem like a cake walk for you!

You seem like a cool guy mike, this was very entertaining. I love the series.

YES!!! I THIRD THIS! DO IT NOW!

aznnboyaZ: Thank you for the suggestions! I’ll add them to my list and will ask people to vote on which one to start with in a few episodes (there are a few tricks ahead of them on the list).

ROFLXD: Thank you bud! :slight_smile: Glad you are enjoying the series so far!

GregP: Thanks for the vote :slight_smile: Yea it looks like the next episode will be about Funky Giraffe, it looks familiar to me but I’m pretty sure I haven’t learned it yet. If that turns out the be that case I’ll simply learn two in this one. :wink:

andy569: Haha, it’s on the list, I have a fun process of letting people vote on what I should learn next, it makes it into a “Let’s Torture Mike” show instead of a “Let’s Play” show. :wink:

I think the Horizontal Banger is something you’re gonna have fun with

:wink:

That’s what we’re(or at least I am) going for :smiley: haha, if you do choose electric bologna it’s going to be half an hour by the time you finish it assuming you mess up halfway through a few times ;D