IYoYo ICEBERG (New) Unboxing and Review

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a review, or any lengthy content for that matter. Hope y’all enjoy. I’d definitely put this on my recommendations list. Leave a like! Subscribe!

2 Likes

I got the V2 first and recently got the V1 , and I personally like the V1 better ,because surprisingly enough the few added mm to the V2 really took away the more “floaty/light” feel ,and gave it a more “heavy/slower” feel to it even though the weight is pretty similar,
what’s weird is I generally prefer wider throws which is why I opted for the “New” Iceberg and because I thought “IF it’s the second iteration it stands to reason it’ll be better” lol

But not in this case IMO :sweat_smile: both are GREAT throws btw :sweat_smile: and JUST because I prefer it doesn’t mean it IS better , but more often than not I’ve seen people say “go with the old iceberg”

2 Likes

Interesting! You make me want to try the old iceberg even though I’ve I’m content with the (New) version. Perhaps people got attached to the first version, but I’m just throwing out conspiracy theories lmao.

1 Like