It Took 7 Days For Me To Land This Combo 1 Time

Never give up! Practice makes progress, not perfect

23 Likes

That’s clean man !!! That’s competition material right there :grin:

2 Likes

Ehhh not so clean yet, but hey its def progress. I sure do appreciate the kind words… helps keep me motivated. <3

2 Likes

Hey Cotten that was very good (with pauses)…with some more practice you’ll have the flow down too!! Heck Yeah!! Keep it up…. Competitions are coming…….

1 Like

Super hot fire wow

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Took 7 days to get all the way through it. All thats left to do is get a bunch of reps in now :blush:

1 Like

Im trying! I just want to build my skills. Gotta keep grinding

1 Like

That’s awesome! Smooth with lots of great elements. I really like your style. I read two lines once—looks like you’re fighting a bee and you have a spider between your hands (horizontal and tech)—and they stuck in my head ever since. You’ve got such a smooth flow that neither applies, and you remind me why I started on this journey. Fantastic! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Wow thank you so much! Means more than you can imagine. Hope you have a blessed day my friend <3

1 Like

Very cool combo. Loads of cool elements right there with barely any pauses. Something to aspire to on my part.

1 Like

thank you so much. Need to work on it some more, I’m just happy I got through it haha

Dude this combo looks KILLER! awesome flow, great technique

The only thing that broke the flow for me is that string grab at the 0:10-0:11 second mark. I’m picking at the smallest thing though, i really enjoyed this video!

1 Like

That’s a far better quote than 'Practice makes perfect".

2 Likes

Congrats on the combo! There is no better feeling than working on a combo and finally landing it. I nailed one of mine last week that took me 3 days, and I was on high the rest of the day.

I really need to work on slack elements. I have a good handful of elements, but flowing with slacks looks like fun. Your style is similar to mine, but I dont have any good slacks (I flow at about this pace). Thanks for sharing, ill probably look back on this vid to learn some stuff :smiley:

2 Likes

damn sweet combo! great flow too :fire::fire:

1 Like

The feeling of landing something that you have been grinding can’t be beat

Thank youuuu

landed this cleaner 4 times today so hypeeee

2 Likes