ISO old school SNOW WEASEL and DIF rev-1 overhaul

Weasel Weasel…hmmm cat :S

2 Likes

Is there actually an illusive snow weasel hiding in the wilds waiting to be found!? or is this all a big jape?!

Ok so like what COMPANY made this mythical “Snow Weasel”? Or did it somehow appear out of the heavens delivered by angels?

Was it a Duncan per this older topic? Need the old school Snow Weasel (No weasel so please close) 😢

2 Likes

How about a rev-1 overhaul, gave mine away and would like another.

Per the above ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

1 Like

You must try to understand, I was just a wee little whippersnapper, not really into brand names, and now I’m an old curmudgeon trying to remember the whippersnapper days. So…I…just don’t know. :cry:

4 Likes

I think the wee version of you is misremembering what this yo-yo is perhaps?

I’m almost certain the Snow weasel yoyo doesn’t exist. Pretty sure you’re remembering that white cat jeweled yoyo.

Rev it up!

Glen. They may call cats weasels in Australia but here they are just cats. @skitrz has made it clear he’s looking for a weasel. Not a cat.

:lying_face:

3 Likes

The guy looks like Buddy Werner.

3 Likes

It’s also clear that he may as well be looking for a pegasus on account of how ‘real’ the yoyo he’s looking for is.

1 Like

Spotted a weasel this morning appears to be an adult male in its prime. Good luck!

Apparently the opposite side had a water skier… follow the link.

Edit: I removed the purchase link but sent it to you via PM

3 Likes

Still here, still looking! :eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.