LF Tops! YYF Acrobat and Throwback - Werrd Groovy TFL FS

Looking for both YYF tops, the Acrobat and the Throwback. Cash or trade for yoyos. Let me know if you have one or both to trade/sell. Thanks!

Prices are shipped first class in the CONUS and include paypal fees. If you’d prefer to send without fees knock a couple dollars off. If you’d like the yoyo sent priority mail add $3.50. Any questions please send me a PM. :slight_smile:

Werrd Groovy TFL - not mint - $60.00 when was the last time you saw one of these for sale? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hope you aren’t selling everything because you have located a Snow Weasel! I’ll bet that’s what’s going on here. :smirk:

Nice yoyos. Somebody should grab those, can’t believe you have a nickel MK3. Nice to see!

2 Likes

Nah just bought some stuff and selling a few things to even out a bit. :slight_smile:

And I wish it was for a snow weasel lol. I think I saw one on eBay about a year ago, I wish I woulda grabbed it. Who knew how tough they’d be to find.

1 Like

I need those tops!!!

Who has these tops???

Anybody?

Literally never! And I’ve been watching b/s/ts on two major sites for over a year now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.