Fs:clyw,tp,sf,yyr,yyj,spyy,yyr

Yyr Sputnik -scuffs-180$
Tp leviathan delrin-mint-90$
Sf cadence(scuffs)+sf sstatement (scales ed-scuffs)+statement 1st run(scuffs)+statement (expert ed)-210$
Yyj dark magic 2-50$
Yyj speeder 2-55$
Yyj eneme-85$
Yyj trinity-90
Yyj karma-120$
Yyj trigger-55$
Yo-yo Ti grade5-130$

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Sf statement +sf statement expert ed +sf cadence + sf sstatement scales Ed—200$

3 Likes

Tp leviathan delrin-mint-80$

3 Likes

Clyw hotter-mint-90$

Yyj meteor

1 Like

Clyw hotter-90$-mint
Yyr draupnir-140 there are scuffs
Yyf Genesis-100$ Mint
Spyy spider2-160$Mint

2 Likes

Yyj trigger-50$there are scuffs
Yyj trinity-70$there are scuffs

Yyr Sputnik-180$-there are scuffs
Yyf California 2010-60$-mint
Yyf g-funk-55$-mint

Chico yo fleur-70$-mint
St bandit-80$-mint
Yyf northstar kimmit Ed-50$Mint

Yyf 888-100$-mint
Yyj speeder2-60$-mint
Od sugar glider-50$-there are scuffs

I think you might have some better luck selling if you gave some indication of the wear of the throws you’re selling. Some of the stuff you have listed doesn’t make any sense to me at all. A draupnir for 110? People are trying to fetch upwards of $400 for them right now. Is it dinged to high heaven? I’m not trying to call out anything shady - I wouldn’t know - but there’s ways of listing your throws that may give you a better chance of getting rid of your inventory.

5 Likes

Okey,thank you

1 Like

The moral of the story wasn’t to raise the price of the draupnir! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: /s

But I’m glad to see you’ve taken the time to go back and update the state of your throws :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess then that you’re not going to sell me the yoyos at your stated prices which you already seemed to agree in principle to sell to me before you stopped replying to my message. This is my guess because you’ve kept them listed for sale and even continued to post new pictures and pricing on them. Okay. Not sure what the point of the thread is then.

1 Like

Hello, I’m the guy who will ship those throws once they are in US. @Burchard been pretty busy recently and wasn’t able to reply. Also please pm @Burchard or me which yoyos exactly you are planning to purhcase. Yoyos will arrive to US approximately in a month and I will notify everyone who wanted to buy any of the listings. Listings wont be removed until actual purchase is done and I ship yoyo to the new owner. You can contact me for further questions.

So the plan is to sell a yoyo of which there’s only one over and over again at variable pricing? At best that’s going to trick a lot of people into thinking something is available when it’s not. At worst the Speeder 2 I agreed to buy at $55 is up with a new picture and now priced $60. That’s just not the way to do bst. I would suggest waiting to offer a yoyo for sale until it is actually available to purchase.

2 Likes